OK, so here it is...my contribution to the online craze that is blogging. Only 3 of you are privy to this blog. You know who you are. It will be painfully boring, as my life revolves around worrying about my anxiety over not doing work and not doing work. I'm doing this for two reasons, the first being, honestly, that my boyfriend, henceforth referred to as JB, has like 400 in which he has written about every female specimen under the sun except for me, whom he forgot about entirely. All 400 blogs were super secret, and I found all of them and then confronted him...that's right, nothing has changed. So I think the title of this blog sums things up nicely, because I'm burnt out and I'm seeking revenge(this is also the name of the best videogame ever made). At any rate, my boyfriend wrote soliloquies for every female under the sun(his History teacher, the girl who sat in front of his history teacher, that person that walked by the window right now) and never said one good thing about me...ever. Not even a "Hey, my life is marginally less painful than it was before I was in a relationship. That's almost nice." The fact that he never said anything bad about me(aside from the unremarkability of our first sexual experience and the fact that he pined over an ex for the first month of our relationship) is inconsequential.
Second reason: my life totally blows, and I need to keep in contact with you because I love you dearly. The only thing I'm really good at is procrastination(which is all I've been doing, because I have an ASS ton of work that my drug-addled brain simply can't handle)...and this will be a good place to do it. I mean, I live with one of you and I saw you yesterday for the first time in three weeks. If you're not one of the three people who I've told about this and you've stumbled here, I'm apologize in advance, but please stay awhile....
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment