Burnout Revenge

Labels

  • anxiety (1)
  • revenge (1)
  • vomiting (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ▼  2008 (11)
    • ▼  June (11)
      • And again...still doing it....
      • This is still how I spend my time...
      • Boston Pride
      • In Remembrance
      • No blogging until I do some work...no blogging unt...
      • An addendum/clarification
      • Work Order Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
      • I can't do things in a row
      • Anybody out there?
      • the horror
      • Why have you made me sink down to your level?

About Me

procrastinater
View my complete profile

Saturday, June 21, 2008

And again...still doing it....

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity

Posted by procrastinater at 12:31 AM

1 comment:

Amanda said...

If I hadn't shown you that website you'd probably have you PhD by now...

June 22, 2008 at 3:48 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)