Thursday, June 12, 2008

An addendum/clarification

First things first, you'd think that the commute home(I have to use three different fucking lines)would be slow, heinous, suffocating experience wherein I lose all personal boundaries because of my fellow 9-5ers, wouldn't you? That's why they call the time I get out of work "rush hour." Surprisingly enough, it's not the other commuters that are sucking slowly at my will to live. It's the Red Sox fans. The Red Sox fans are packing themselves onto every single line that comes within a five mile radius of Fenway Park. With their coolers and their fanny packs and their general wonder, this being their first train ride ever. They don't know to hold onto the damn poles, they're bouncing back and forth across the car like pin balls, and they seem to lack very basic skills(Kandy Kane, I know you like the Sox..I like the Sox. This is more a statement concerning tourists and drunks). The point is it's only been two days and I don't know how much longer I can take it. I should also say that the Celtics fans are no better...

Clarification: Burberry will, indeed, being enjoying two homes, not moving to a new one. JB has nice furniture, and she will ruin it. As it is, the whole hour we were in Petco getting a whole new set of cat stuff for his apartment he repeated "This is how much I love you" while waiting for his medal. JB feels bad for Burberry because she's neglected....love is a strong word. I'm just happy she'll no longer be alone on the weekends, even though I'd rather not spend them with her. Oh, and you can refer to him by his real name in the comments...I just use that nickname(given to him by his parents, I can't remember why) here so that he can't do a blog search using his name. Not that he ever would. Coming Attractions: Stay tuned for the next post...I'll explain how, with this very blog, I've already inadvertently done something to JB that I consider more hurtful than my finding his or any of the things I read. Hence the URL change.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I totally agree - Red Sox fans combined with the T are my personal hell as well.

So basically, he feels bad for her? For Burberry?? *laughs bitterly* Soon he will see...soon...